When I shifted from being a Working Mom to a Work-At-Home-Mom or WHAM, blogging has become my go to thing. It was the one place I could go to for my much needed "Me Time", a place to think, scream and shout! A virtual "Room of Ones Own" if you will. It is also a place where I have met wonderful women who in their own unique ways amuse and inspire me with their own stories.
Let's get the ball rolling with 7 things about me:
|Tried to resist . . . Epic Fail!|
1. I am a recovering shoe addict.My husband will disagree with this but it's been a month since my last shoe emergency. It was a NineWest open-toed bootie marked down from 6K to 2K. It's reasonable, right?
2. I am spiritual, I believe in God, the Devil and heaven but I am not religious.I have nothing against religion, or people practicing their faith. I just don't appreciate it when someone tries to over-evangelize and use religion as a means of seeking donations.It becomes a case of me wanting to shoot the messenger.
3. I still blush when given flowers.
4. I am a closet poet. I rarely ever share my poetry, ever!
5. I clap my hands when I eat something really delicious.A thing I only learned about myself last year when a friend pointed it out and even tried to count how many times I did it.
6. I love DIY projects. I believe almost anything sold at stores can be made at home like jams, pillow cases and sometimes even furniture. I love DIY so much I color my own hair and even cut it sometimes. My husband has been witness to some WEIRD-hair-days and is kind enough not to say anything that can hurt my feelings. He lets me repaint and refurbish furniture but sets his foot down at me repainting the house, I wonder why?!
I wish my kid was old enough so I can have
an excuse to watch 2nE1's concert. Haist!
15 Fantastic Bloggers I Love
Before I forget here are the rules to pass on some blog love:
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to at least 15 fabulous bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers you awarded to let them know about the award.